Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where in austin texas is a good spot to watch the solar eclipse and solstice tonight Monday, early tuesday?

Where is a good spot to watch the solar eclipse and solstice? I'm super psyched and really want to see it. I live in austin texas. anywhere close or in austin where I can go and see it for sure?|||It's not a solar eclipse. It's a lunar eclipse.





Lunar eclipses are much more common and last a lot longer.





It's not going to be hard to see. The moon is easy to find in the sky and the event will last hours. Barring clouds, anywhere is a decent seat where you won't be staring at a streetlight.





See the wiki article below for more details on times.|||your best option would be anywhere without the glare of city lights obstructing the night sky|||I'll be in my back yard. But the cliff overlooking the Pennybacker Bridge should be kickass.

No comments:

Post a Comment