Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What kind of neighborhood is Virginia College in Austin in?

I want to go into the Sonography program, but the only 2 schools I've found in Austin are Austin Community College and Virginia College. I saw ACC's Eastview campus (the only campus that offers the Sonography program) and it's in a pretty ghetto neighborhood, which makes me uncomfortable. Is Virginia College the same way? Is it worth my time to go up there?|||You are better off at the Eastview campus area than the Virginia College area. Trust me, I work for the Austin PD, I can tell you much more crime happens around where Virginia College is than Eastview. The good thing about Austin is though, there are many bus routes that head to the ACC campuses. If you don't plan on driving, there are routes coming from everywhere. Good luck!





P.S. Virginia College credits don't transfer to a University in case you ever wanted to continue your education. ACC's do.

No comments:

Post a Comment