Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best place for shopping in austin for indie/vintage style cheap clothing?

i am looking for decent guys clothing with a price to match. where should i check out here in austin?|||Well, you can go to this awesome, in my opinion, local vintage/indie/goth/industrial/punk shop called Secret Oktober in South Austin. I've shopped there many times before, and I usually go before I attend an anime con to buy whatever I need. I HIGHLY recommend this shop. And, yes, they do sell men's clothing, shoes, accessories, and etc. Prices are pretty reasonable, and there's that occasional item that's over $100+, but even if they're a bit pricey, it's still worth it. I once bought brand new leather pants there for a cosplay, and I only paid $1, yes, one dollar. And once you get there, make sure to check out the sale rack on the sidewalk, you can find GREAT stuff on that wonderful rack in really low prices.








http://www.secret-oktober.com/


http://www.yelp.com/biz/secret-oktober-a鈥?/a>





Please, don't be discouraged to go if you just look at what the site has to offer. It's MUCH better to just go to the shop in person and check it out.





Good Luck, and I hope you go and check it out!|||http://allanswers.bangkokrai.com


A very informative website, kindly stay a minute in website and check|||downtown, on 6th street, and around the giant whole foods. but basically anywhere u can find vintage clothes|||Try going along South Congress Ave. There's sooo many fun and vintage stores with little local restuarants and markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment