Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I help volunteer and distribute in Austin Texas for the homeless and needy for Thanksgiving?

Please can you send me the link and details as to where I can help out with food preparation and food distribution for thanksgiving day (Nov 25th) here in Austin Texas?





Thank you in advance and have a great yummy and happy Thanksgiving!


God bless you all!|||Its too late for this year -- sorry! To volunteer on Thanksgiving regarding food preparation and food distribution, you need to call months in advance!





Here's more advice that can help you for Christmas (maybe!) or, at least, next year:


http://www.coyotecommunications.com/stuf鈥?/a>|||It is funny that I saw this question...





I was getting onto loop1 and though about renting a house for a place where homeless ppl can stay they would just have to do a small task to be able to shower, or wash their clothes or something...





I am still in the process of working out some details for this dream but, I believe there needs to be some thought about the homeless year round rather than just for the holidays.





Sorry for no good answer...





I just Googled Austin Thanksgiving Food Drives.

No comments:

Post a Comment