Saturday, November 19, 2011

How difficult/easy would it be to get on as an police officer in austin,tx with good credentials?

I'm planning on going to the military for four years and I'm going in as an LE in the Air Force(law enforcement). While I'm in I plan on getting my associates in criminal justice. With these qualifications and if I did well on my civil service test would I have a good chance of getting on with the austin police department?|||you have a great chance of getting in. perhaps if their is u should go to a police academy nearby where you live|||Why would you want to be a part of that mess? Do you not know how much the Austin police are hated? I live in Austin and I go to as many city council meetings and public forums as I can. The residents of Austin are sick of the police Chief and the police!

No comments:

Post a Comment