Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the job situation like in Austin,Tx?

I am planning on moving to Austin since the unemployment rate is one of the lowest. I am an experience server who is planning on landing a job in a restaurant. Could anyone tell me how difficult it is to find work in Austin?|||Hey, I live in Austin, and while I haven't really paid much attention to how many places are hiring and what not, I can tell you that the good news is that there are a TON of restaurants in Austin. So my bet is that there's bound to be some places that are hiring. Many of them are really fun, unique places too and would be cool to work at. When I was looking for a job a few months ago, it seemed like I saw a lot of restaurant positions on craigslist.com. I wasn't specifically looking for a job at a restaurant, so I didn't pay much attention to the specific job or the quality, but I do remember seeing a lot. And I have heard the same thing...that the Austin job situation is still doing fairly well. Good luck, and you will absolutely love Austin!|||yes I agree the economy is really poor right now it would be hard for you to get a job because you are young I know some grown adults are trying to get in all the teen jobs. you will need to look hard because most jobs want you to have a degree now days to work. but i know a site http://economyhelp.blogspot.com this will get you a few extra dollars in your pocket its free safe and easy to do just need to be 13 and up and have a valid address hope i help

No comments:

Post a Comment