Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the shortest way to drive from Austin, TX to Manhattan?

I'm driving to NY, NY from Austin, Texas on Monday, Oct 27th. Can anyone tell me the shortest way to get there? I don't trust the web maps and was hoping someone out there would know from experience.





Thanks!|||I have had very good luck with:


http://maps.google.com/





I do a lot of traveling within states and within towns/cities. Had several problems with a large variety of web maps, but great success with the google map. Enter one address %26amp; go, then click directions for adding the 2nd address. Once have the depart and arrive destinations, you can alter routes by putting cursor onto portion of travel route and click the circle %26amp; drag to different road. This way you can alter their recommended route for comparison, too.||| I'm actually trying to figure out, the shortest way to get to Austin Texas...and I live in Manhattan :] But I'm actually planning to go next month! lol














Well I wish I could help you...but I have no idea.... good luck xD

No comments:

Post a Comment