Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best resource to find a good place to drink, eat, or find an event in Austin?

I am trying to find a great source of information to help me find all there is to do in Austin, TX and while there are many websites to look at, none of them have exactly what I need, or, they have some of the information I need, but not all of it.





Anyone have any suggestions?|||Awesome question Jason!





There are lots of websites and resources for you to go out and find a great place to find a drink special in Austin, or a good Austin Happy Hour, or even an Austin event that might not be published in the Chronicle or Statesman. The bad thing is, there isn't "one" resource. There are a ton of resources, and sifting through all of them can be a pain in the butt! Don't we know!





You're in luck - Check out www.drinkupaustin.com and all your questions will be answered. We'll have drink specials, happy hours, events, food menus, reviews, and a ton of different ways for you to sort though all this info.





Next question: Is it free - Yes! Users don't get charged, so don't worry, we're not trying to sell you anything. Just use it, live it, and love it!





Drink UP Austin!





(Launch is March 5th, 2010)|||My favorite is yelp: www.yelp.com/austin





Austin360.com has a good events calendar.





Those are the two I use the most - along with the Austin Chronicle (yes, the actual printed version!)|||Jason,





For places to eat and drink, check CitySearch.com or the Austin Chronicle's site.





For events, take a look at our Austin Events Calendar. It's full of things to do in Austin. We maintain listings of all kinds of fun and interesting events going on in the Austin area. You can sort it by category and by date. New events are being added all the time so make sure you check back.|||I don't live in Austin but my inlaws do. Im not sure where to look but a really great place to eat is PF Changs. We love it, I wish we had one where I live. Sorry I couldnt help much.

No comments:

Post a Comment