Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can i go to community college in austin,tx without a high school diploma?

I don't have a high school diploma or a ged, I know that in california they accept you into community college without a high school diploma or a ged. I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to my question. In austin,tx, can i get into Austin Community College without having my high school diploma or my ged? If so, how do I get started?|||Here are the requirements to get in. If you don't have a diploma or GED, you need to be able to prove you're ready for college some other way.





http://www.austincc.edu/support/admissio鈥?/a>





And it looks like classes have already started, so it's probably too late for this year. So you might as well take the GED so you don't have to find some other way to prove you're ready for college.|||you can get into community college is you do concurrent enrollment while in high school. otherwise you will need to get your GED or go back to nigh school or something and get at least a 2.0 GPA. i think those are the minimum requirements. the fall semester has started already so you should really get your GED so you can apply for the next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment