Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Austin... = )?

K, so Austin is soooo funny! and the best part about him is that he can make you laugh soo hard without even making a face. just his straight face makes u burst into tears!!! He's not my boyfreind {maybe i wish so, maybe not}. His hair could use some work. Maybe it shouldn't be so flat, as so you could be able to walk off it. tell me about youre awesome freinds.


{NOT Bf or Bff's though} like people you barely talk to but they really know you.|||lol okay well this girl Courtney is over 200 pounds and will strut her stuff in a bikini. She takes life one day at a time and she doesn't take herself too seriously. A lesson we could all learn..|||i dont have friends im a loner

Report Abuse


|||How sweet :]


Well I have a friend, his name is Otto. My gosh he makes me laugh so much! He talks about these random things about dominating the world and always makes me smile about Polish people (i dont have a crush on him, only a good friend) Let me tell hes not too popular not one of those wannabes or jocks hes a smart pants if you know what i mean. But he knows me very well when me %26amp; 2 of my friends talk to him haha he sings sooo bad but still makes us laugh.


Take Care|||Ok, so theres this boy, Bobby, and when ever the teacher isn't in the room, he does this thing where he pretends to be a gay man named Anotonio teaching the class about reproduction and it's the funniest thingi've ever seen! He has awesome hair, beautiful eyes and great style!|||I only have a few really good friends. One is sarcastic and makes me laugh without doing anythin (kinda like ur austin). Another I have a lot in common with. She is really fun to be with and can make anyone laugh! And the other is a guy that is really easy to talk to, kinda like a second brother. We used to go out, but we don't anymore. He actually is going out with the first friend. They are sooo cute! hehe|||jerry...he's great...whenever i need 2 vent he always listens.....even if hes not payin attention

No comments:

Post a Comment