Sunday, November 13, 2011

What should I do in Austin during the day in February?

I have a friend coming into town that has never been to Austin, we are in our 20s and besides the oasis and Mt Bonnell I can't think of anywhere else to take him, any ideas?|||What about the state capital building? It is unique to the city and rather interesting. Zilker Botanical Gardens is also nice.





Not to sound stupid, but what is the oasis? And Mt Bonnell?|||Jennalee - Thanks for the andwers to my questions!

Report Abuse


|||Go to the Alamo and Riverwalk for a day trip. Go to Salt Lick Barbecue. There's some caverns worth seeing in New Braunfels. Also if you don't mind a drive, there's an awesome Pioneer Museum (living museum) towards Houston. My sister and I went there with the kids after going on a factory tour of Blue Bell Ice Cream - it was a memorable day. Oh, and the Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Park is wonderful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment