Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is it Possible to go to School in Austin or Phoenix without a Car?

I'm not going to be able to take my car with me when I transfer out of state from Richmond,Virginia. I am looking at schools out of state and would like to work, live and go to school in either downtown Phoenix, Arizona or Austin, Texas.





Is it possible to live without a car in either cities and still have a fun life. A lot of college students here in Richmond don't have cars so they have to make friends with people with cars, and/or only work,play and live downtown.|||yes actually! I went to school in Austin for a few years without a car and had no problems. Now I live in Tempe (right next to Phoenix) and still have no car and I do fine. Sometimes it's a hassle trying to deal with the busses, but it's not too bad. I'd say in Austin it's probably easier and more reliable to use public transportation than in Phoenix though. Austin is also more college student friendly, downtown Phoenix is kinda sketchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment