Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can I start my research to get financial aid and study a master degree in Austin, Tx or Atlanta?

I'd like to study a master degree in communication or either social sciences. So I've studied all my life at Mexico. I have my degree on communication even though I'm american citizen and looking forward to study either on Austin or Atlanta. Can you help me? Thank you.|||first of all, getting a master degree means you must have already graduated from college with a BA, right? financial aid does not cover graduate programs. you're on your own if you want to pursue a master degree. scholarships and loans are available but financial will not be. usually, financial aid covers students up to the B.A degree only. after that, you're on your own with the funds.





i hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment